Our 3E’s Culture Code Guides the United Capital Employee
E – Execution
A burning desire to always see things through to completion in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
We believe in hard work and seeing through ideas from conception all through to achieving excellent results.
E – Enterprise
Having the willingness and determination to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
In a competitive business environment, what sets us apart is our individual and collective responsibility to take ownership of our deliverables and lead innovative initiatives.
E – Excellence
Delivering in an outstanding manner, consistently.
Excellence is a mantra embedded in the heart of every employee. We go several steps beyond the norm to deliver measurable value to our stakeholders.
Are you considering joining us already? Here are some more reasons to consider;
- Fantastic Benefits: Apart from the basic monthly salary, there are other benefits that can make life easier and employees smile. We have a competitive health insurance which would cater for your health needs and those of your immediate family members free of charge. We also give bonuses at the end of our financial year. Our competitive loan scheme attracts very little interest compared to those of the banks.
- We are a leading organization in the Nigerian Financial Capital Market and have received several international accolades to prove that. The recent one we were awarded was the 2015 Banking and Finance Firm of the Year from the UK based Corporate LiveWire.
- Developing out staff daily is key to us and we have created exciting programs for that. Our knowledge sharing sessions helps to expose our staff to new developments in the local and international capital markets to make them more competitive. We also have topics on self awareness and developments.
- We believe in having fun and relaxing hence our Thank God Its Friday nights. All we do on these Friday nights is play, play and play. This goes a long way in team bonding.
- We also encourage and celebrate our staff who exceed expectations. This we do with our monthly Team of the Month initiatives where we charge teams to sell themselves at the end of the month about how good they are and what they have achieved within the month. The best team wins a prize and a trophy.
- What about a retreat twice a year to get to know and improve you better?
These are just few of the reasons we feel you should join us. For a listing of all vacancies or to submit your CV, click here